Here is what IPA Offers You:
International Press Association provides special services to its members and their organizations
- A Global Communications Network providing a database of news, information, features, profiles, pictures, and stories of those persons, places, and events in the headlines.
- An event and request for coverage calendar whereby specific organizations, publications, news outlets and correspondents post events, request coverage and share their stories, resources, and information.
- A Referral Network and Member Profile Database about and for our members.
- Access to special services available to those in the media and publishing industry Travel, Phone, and Insurance Discounts
- Many other resources will be added in coming months.
International Press Association (IPA) assists its members by giving them VIP status and credibility which opens doors to accessing:
- Important Interviews
- Political Events
- Sporting Events
- …and much more!
International Press Association provides its members with a verification service to those wanting to validate your credentials and special ID clearance.
Through our toll-free 800 number (US and Canada), through the Internet, or by fax we can provide verification of membership.
Each member of IPA receives two Media Passes (standard and wallet size) with your color photo. These are essential for gaining those interviews and entrances into the events you have been assigned to attend.